Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

E52 complicated voice call of contacts compared wi...

Registered Member
guncho_k

E52 complicated voice call of contacts compared with E51

I am using Latvian version of phone. E51 works really good in recognition of contact names, called by voice. After recognition E51 offers to make a call.

E52 works different. I am very unhappy.

It sees that it expects that I'll give further command like what to do with contact - write SMS, call video or call voice.

So in new phone it is almost impossible to call contact hands free and when you get right contact you probably will start new SMS or call video call to it.

Is it possible to get rid of these new features in E52? Is there any settings  to switch off?

Please use plain text.