Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

E60 battery life?

Contributor

E60 battery life?

With avarage usage i get around 1.5 days battery life. I was expecting a little more. Is this what other users experiencing ?
Please use plain text.
Sage

Re: E60 battery life?

I get at least 2 days and with moderate use 3 days on my E60.

Mark
Please use plain text.
Advisor

I've owned this phone now for 4 days and i have charged this 4 times now, but i have to tell that I've been installing and uninstalling programs and themes and games and listen to music etc etc.. but now it seems that battery is now starting to hold charge much better
Please use plain text.
Advisor

well well now i have test going on. I've have done nothing but speaked short phone conversations with E60 and did nothing else, and now my phone has been on for 2 and ½ day nonstop and it still have 3lines battery left.

So it seems that if you want this phone battery last, you can't do nothing else but speak short phone conversations with it :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Contributor

Well, I'm not a heavy user, just short talks within day, once or twice connect to internet and check emails, bluetooth is on.. thats all, no music, no surfing and I get hardly 2 days..

If bl-6c gives me extra day that would be great.. couse other then battery life this phone is great.

I will go to shop and check..
Please use plain text.
Advisor

And my test goes on. Now it's 3rd day going on with same recharge. and I still have 3 lines battery left in E60.

And I have still not done nothing but talked few short conversations with it.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)

Please bear in mind that using any other battery but the Nokia Battery BL-5C can be harmful and will void warranty on the handset...

Orinoco.
Please use plain text.
Advisor

Ok test is now over. I managed to keep this E60 on almost 4 days nonstop. Let's keep this thread clean with those modification posts. because moderators will take this thread away otherwise.
Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

2-3 days maximum in my e60
Please use plain text.
Advisor

Using excessively WLAN and other network related features seem to drain the battery :smileywink:. Does this ring any bells on some of you?
So if you make tons of calls and/or browse the net everytime you go to number 2 --> battery will be out in a day.
Please use plain text.

I'm getting x15hrs out of mine !! SMS x5, 5mins Voice + 1Hr VOIP/WALN browsing rest is standby! Sounds very poor ? Eh ?
Please use plain text.