Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: E61 - Can You Have a Pop Email Address in Addi...

Counsellor

E61 - Can You Have a Pop Email Address in Addition to Exchange Server?

I use Roadsync for picking up my Exchange Server email, contacts and calender but also have another unrelated pop email address that I check via Outlook Express on a pc. Is it possible to add the POP3 email to my Nokia e61 in addition to the Exchange Server setup and if so how do I go about this??

dc
Please use plain text.
Professor
hendikoischnur

Re: E61 - Can You Have a Pop Email Address in Addition to Exchange Server?

Hi,

that one would interest me, too. (I just write a post so when i log in and browse the forum the next time, this thread will get highlighted as there's no search function that I know of)
I have no Exchange Server at all, only POP.
Regards,

Hendikoischnur
IT will paint our future - either green or black
* ecosia, the eco-friendly search engine (powered by Yahoo/Bing/WWF);
* Searching for pics online? Try ecocho.eu or treehoo.com
* For those who don´t want to miss Google: Try znout.de - it´s Google running on green energy
* CO2-free chatting: Try Jabber-server.de (running on 100% waterpower)
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Dercoss,

I have 3 email accounts on my phone, Mail For Exchange for work, POP to my home ISP, and IMAP to my Yahoo account. All work great on my e61i and should also work on an e61.

Routedworld
Please use plain text.
Professor
hendikoischnur

Thanks!
At the moment, I can't use email on the phone anyway - I would need a service provider offering data services and those have to be paid for... I could use WLAN, but unencrypted WLANs are rare these days and at home, well, I've got my PC.
Regards,

Hendikoischnur
IT will paint our future - either green or black
* ecosia, the eco-friendly search engine (powered by Yahoo/Bing/WWF);
* Searching for pics online? Try ecocho.eu or treehoo.com
* For those who don´t want to miss Google: Try znout.de - it´s Google running on green energy
* CO2-free chatting: Try Jabber-server.de (running on 100% waterpower)
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Can you tell me how you set them all up? I can only see a way to configure one type of email at a time...

dc
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

MFE is easy, just load the program and it will prompt you for all of your configuration information. Go to
http://www.e-series.org/archives/category/mail-for-exchange and you'll find everything you need

For IMAP and POP on the e61i you can click the messaging icon and then:

options->settings->E-mail->options->New mailbox

Follow the prompts.

Direction for Yahoo can be found at:
http://www.e-series.org/archives/393

Good luck.
Please use plain text.