Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

E63 CAMERA NOT WORKING

rameez12000

E63 CAMERA NOT WORKING

kindly help me fixing my camera of nokia E63 

it opens but the screen doesn't show ne thing

n after that the piece hangs n if i try switching off my cell it gets off but the screen light n pads light remains on then forcibly i have to remove my battery

n this always happens i had hard reseted my mobile but still the same thing is goinn on

plz gimme some suggestions on how i should fix this

waiting for the reply

THANX :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: E63 CAMERA NOT WORKING

@rameez12000

If carrying out a "hard reset" was unsuccessful and it never reaches "homepage" to allow you to try re-installing existing software version with Ovi Suite, then a visit to a Nokia Care Point now seems inevitable.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
cant_read_inbox

I use E63 & i've experienced this probelm before. I wanted to update my firmware as suggested by a friend to see if it will stop, but the camera started working again. I didnt just do anytin. Waz kinda lucky. If u cant wait 2 c if it'll get back to normal, wil suggest u update ur firmware. All da best.
wizzy
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
cinababy

so can anyone help me my nokia e63 camera is not working everytime i press on camera it freezes and the i have to press the off button i really want my camera to work. last night it started working but the problem i had was it was blury wasnt working propley id press the take shot button and ddidnt take a photo till after 4 seconds or so. i dont no how to download firmware or whatever so someone needs to tell me were to go and every thing lol. thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

hi there mate,

have you checked if there are any firmware updates available for your device via Nokia Suite? if there are any, please update to the latest version offered. If there isn't any, try re-installing your current firmware thru Nokia Suite and if that isn't working, to perform a three finger hard reset.

Failing that, you will need to take your phone to your local Nokia Care point for them to inspect: http://nokia.com/support
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.