Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

E63 software upgrade

Counsellor

E63 software upgrade

Hello,

I have a Nokia E63 phone and I could see that there is a latest software available for this phone. But when I try 'Can I Update' from Nokia's update and enter the serial number, it says there is no update.

The current version installed on my phone are 100.21.110.

Any ideas?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: E63 software upgrade

They may be an update available for the E63 in general but it may not be available for your specific product code yet. Nokia release updates in phases so it could just be a metter of time before it if available for your product code.

In addition to the above, if you have a network branded handset, the update has to be approved by the network before it can be released by Nokia. Some networks are notoriously slow in approving phone software updates. If you have a network branded phone, you should contact your network to get them to speed it up.

Please use plain text.
damdimdum

nanavenkat wrote:

Hello,

I have a Nokia E63 phone and I could see that there is a latest software available for this phone. But when I try 'Can I Update' from Nokia's update and enter the serial number, it says there is no update.

The current version installed on my phone are 100.21.110.

Any ideas?

Please use plain text.
damdimdum

mau upgrade

Please use plain text.
Sage
aet419

connect ur phone with pc and run nokia software updater, if a update available it will prop u to update or cancel
Please use plain text.