Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

E7-00 Stopped Charging

Counsellor
Road_Warrior

E7-00 Stopped Charging

I frequently use the USB-to-go for my E7.  While using the feature, this past week, I smelled something hot and discovered it was my phone.  It has not charged via the USB since. It worked fine in the wall charger.  The 5 seconds or so I tried it again it still gets hot and does not charge.

Now the wall charger has stopped working.

Is my phone dead?  Or at least the charging port?  I finally got used to Belle and have to say I am finally happy with the phone.  Now this.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: E7-00 Stopped Charging

Something wrong in the Charging circuit..Get the device inspected at Nokia Care as soon as possible...

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Road_Warrior

Where might I find one in the US?  Or do I need to send overseas?  There doesn't seem to be a care point in the US.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Request you to contact Nokia USA for the course of action..

Hours of operation:

Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m - 9:00 p.m. EST

Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. EST

1-888-665 4228

TTY/TDD: 1-800-246 6542

Please use plain text.