Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: E7 wifi disconnects after every minute.

tab13

E7 wifi disconnects after every minute.

Hi,

My E7 connects to the wifi smoothly but it last only for a minute though wifi icon on the top shows its connected. I need to manually update all my homescreen widgets, Nimbuzz or any other online app disconnects in the background mode, even while browsing, if idle for a minute it gets disconnected, i have to refresh my wifi connection after every minute.!!

villeneuvep

I have the same problem. It hasn't always been this way and I think it may have happened after the Anna update or the latest update, I'm not sure. Either way, please fix this Nokia...I'm starting to lose all confidence. :smileysad:

Stefan_H

My on E71 and my wife on E5 having the same issue, browsing web trough wifi and reading an story or email and after 5min or so can't click move on in the net. when I click on any link or "back" I will get message that he network was disconect or so.... it is like you have only 5min to browse, or if you are ideling for 5min (reading or so.....) I need to Exit the browser disconect and connect back again. 

this is not very impresive... update of FW to the latest verision is not helping...

s.

tab13

After belle update it got worst... The only solution to this problem is switch to SE xperia Arc...

Counsellor
Adamastos

Have d-link wifi router.
Similar disconnect problem.

3months and still no answer Nokia?
Counsellor
claudio_b_p

After buying a 2 GHz wireless telephone I had the same problem with a E71. I changed to another telephone and solved the problem that time.
Greetings from Paraguay.
Claudio Bogado Pompa.
epiluc91

I have the same issue since I have moved to Belle software....

Is there any answer from Nokia?