Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

E71 Delete all SMS ?

Accepted Solution

E71 Delete all SMS ?

On other phones there is a very useful command to delete all SMS in a folder - say "sent" folder. Is there anyway to do this on E71 ?

Cheers

Tom
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Re: E71 Delete all SMS ?

Yes, go into the folder of messages that you want to delete then press:

Options > Mark/Unmark > Mark All

This will place a tick next to all of your messages.

Now press:

Options > Delete
Please use plain text.

awesome ! done

Right - next question - why does the internet browser not show the left hand third of the available screen ? Its full screen on the phone - but I cannot scroll across.

Cheers

Tom
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

It all depends on the website, some badly designed sites just don't work very well on phones.

If it's happening on all sites it could be your connection settings that are causing the problem. If you are using the site on a mobile data connection try it again using a wi-fi connection to see if it looks different.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Hi Can you help me.

I cannot find the deleted folder for text messages.

Is this not available.

Cheers
T
Please use plain text.