Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

E71 Font Size?

Accepted Solution

E71 Font Size?

Hi guys, i have a E71, and i wondered if there is anyway to change the font size for messaging? (txt/mms) its a tad on the small size and after a day of working at a pc all day, it gets even smaller :smileyhappy: i've checked all the settings and i cant see anything, only for the actual font size of the phone, which is easier to read then the messaging size font lol, any help would be great, thank you.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: E71 Font Size?

yes,you can increase the font of your SMS by choosing
tools..settings...general...personalization...disply..font size

then YOU HAVE TO CHOSE NORMAL and you will find that the size of your SMS has been increased!!
note:if you have chosen before Large , you would find that the font of,for example, the menu of your SMS decreased a little .

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.

Thank you so much Jimmy!! ure a star, i've done exactly what you said and its worked great, now i dont have to squint of an eve when reading/writing text messages lol thank you heaps!! Michelle x

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

good glad your sorted

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

just done it myself. thanks for that.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Jordan_97

Can you help me search on how to decrease the font size like E72 does? Cause i have been trying to find that since the start of this year which i just got my E71. Please help... Thanks in advance... Please reply me when you found me... :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
hadimassa

It's exactly as jimmyireland wrote in his post.

‡Thank you for hitting the Blue/Green Star button‡

N8-00 RM 596 V:111.030.0609; E71-1(05) RM 346 V: 500.21.009
Please use plain text.