Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

E71 save contacts direct to SIM-Card

Advisor

E71 save contacts direct to SIM-Card

Hello, how do you save new contacts direct to the SIM card, and don't have to go in to the phonebook, find the new name and then copy it to the SIM-card

Professor
kingpin007

Re: E71 save contacts direct to SIM-Card

Open the contacts > Options > sim contacts > SIm directory > Options > new sim contact.

Do you also know if you remember the location of the number saved to your sim you can directly dial them by keying in the number follow by #.

Say you wanna dial the first number in your sim card > press 1# and it will call out the first number on your sim card.

Mark me a KUDOS if this has helped... :smileyhappy:
Registered Member

Hi, Thanks a lot.

here i have some more problem that i can not unlock my autolock period option.

Registered Member
nevillejames

Hi!, I have lost the contacts from my contacts folder. They still are in the phone if I do an alphabetic search entry.

If I restore contacts from Memory card they still  do not show up.

As the contacts file seems empty  when I try to open the icon, I can't access the option of Sim- card copy etc.

Any thoughts? Thanks.