Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

E72 - Facebook

E72 - Facebook

Every time i start  Facebook app on my E72, it restart the handphone. Nokia Care said it can not be fixed with the current firmware. How can Nokia had such a bad product? and when the new firmware will be available?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Re: E72 - Facebook

aku pake E72 belum ada 1 minggu, tapi kenapa kalau mau masuk facebook dan Nokoia mobi hp tiba tiba mati, apa semua begitu??? terus mengatasinya bagaimana
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

i have the same problem but i notice that the problem was the Font Magnifier application. try to restore your phone font to default using that application...

Please use plain text.
Advisor

try reinstalling the current firmware....

sometimes such problems get very frustrating.... i had the problem with n-gage on the nokia n85 and it never got right with any of the firmwares :smileysad: 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
elie7

please tell we how did you get the facebook application??????
Reality is wrong....dreams are for real... 2pac .
don't forget to hit that green kudos :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Hi, i'm just here to confirm that trexxor is right. Its the font magnifier's problem. Just go to Menu>Office>Font Magnifier>Options then restore to defaults. Somehow the font magnifier will cause the restart problem when you load facebook. I didn't like the font so big and i adjusted it smaller, its sad to see my font so big.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

just go to facebook.com on your phone and the login page should have this link for download. It should be right above the Language option for the facebook.
Please use plain text.
Professor
twopuds

My UK handset came with the Facebook application already loaded, menu\internet.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
elie7

i know about the application from facebook.com, but it has a bad icon, a very bad one, so i am loking for a facebook like the one on symbian v5, can anyone help me??
Reality is wrong....dreams are for real... 2pac .
don't forget to hit that green kudos :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

thanks, your solution solved my e72 fb problems... excellent

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

This problem also happens if Psiloc Crystal Chinese is installed on the E72.

Please use plain text.