E72 Transfer data from phone memory to memory card please help. where are the settings so that all my data gets saved automatically on my memory card
27-02-2011 21:11 - edited 27-02-2011 21:12
It won't be possible to store all data on the memory card. See this thread for details: /t5/Eseries-and-Communicators/How-installing-and-b
But the major settings for this are:
1) SMS/MMS/Email: Messaging -> Options -> Settings -> Other -> Memory in use
2) Photos -> Camera -> Options -> Settings -> Memory in use
3) GPS Maps -> Ovi Maps -> Options -> Settings -> Map -> Memory to be used
4) Audio recordings -> Voice Recorder -> Options -> Settings -> Memory in use
5) Ovi Installations -> Ovi Store -> Options -> Account -> Settings -> Installation Preferences -> Applicatios and Games..., Images and Videos...
And there are probably a few more. Keep in mind that unless you actively either move or delete the data already on the phone, particularly SMS/MMS/Email messages, they will continue to claim space. Hope that helps!
SymSync - scheduled automatic or manual file syncing/transfer/backup between phone and computer. Wirelessly over Wi-Fi, 3G or GPRS.
At the same time this application can sync/transfer/backup file folders between phone memory and memory card.