Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

E75- front keypad does not work

Contributor

E75- front keypad does not work

Hi folks,

I have a serious troubleshooting with my E75. The front keypad as well as the D pad does not work out. However, when I slide it, the QWERTY keyboard works out and so does partially the D pad. The front keypad doesn't  work at all in both situations.

Has anyone experienced this before? please help...

EB

Counsellor

Re: E75- front keypad does not work

Have you tried hard format your phone?
Contributor

I did so..I don't know how to adress this issue.

it's really frustrating, I just bought it two months ago...

EB

Mobile Guru
krizanand

First reboot ur phone and check, then take the battery out for 5 or 10 mins and place it back if it still doesn't work ur best bet is Nokia care point

Highly Likely that it Could be a hardware Fault and also it should cover in Warranty  

Good luck

If a reply has solved your problem click Accept as solution button, doing it will help others know the solution. Thanks.

Contributor

Ok i see...Just before going to a nokia care point, I d like to know whether there is a alternative way to *+3+Green button sequence for the hardware reset?

Thanks,

EB

Mobile Guru
krizanand

[ Edited ]

I d like to know whether there is a alternative way to *+3+Green button sequence for the hardware reset?

There is no alternate key sequence for Hardware Reset apart from these key combinations

I seriously Wonder whether that(3,*,call answer key) works with ur QWERTY keypad u can have a try, thats why i didnt suggest this in my previous Post

Good luck........

Message Edited by krizanand on 08-Aug-2009 08:52 PM

If a reply has solved your problem click Accept as solution button, doing it will help others know the solution. Thanks.

Hi!

I have the same problem. Did anyone find a solution? I already tried the removing the battery for 10minutes and a reset sequence a friend gave. I think it was *#7370#. None of this worked.

Ailton

milob

Did anybody find a fix for this ? Looks like no solution was posted?

I've had my E75 for 9 months and the front keyboard is dead except for the red off button.

Was anyone who posted here able to get this repaired by the care center?

Thx,

Milo

Registered Member
kanhiya20

I BROUGHT E 75 NOKIA MOBILE FROM DUBAI NOW  I AM IN INDIA, 8,*AND H IS NOT  WORKING PLEASE HELP ME

Counsellor
Budovi

[ Edited ]

I think you should take your phones to the nearest nokia-care point... An they should repair it under warranty... It seems like hw problem if formatting or reflashing firmware doesn't help

E75 (RM-412) fw: 211.12.01
Registered Member
hunnysingh2010

hey guys i find out solution as hard reset *#7370# is not working . go to setting then factory reset it will ask for password and for nokia new mobiles password is 12345. just enter and do let me know.

hunnysingh badsha

benGie

hi guys! in my case, my D pad is not working exept the left button, and on my QWERTY pad, the 'q' 'h' 'enter' 'p' and the others are not functioning? what should i do? please help!