Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: E90 firmware

WolfgangExler
Accepted Solution

E90 firmware

Hello community,

I own two E90 communicatios and I would bring both up to the latest firmware level. I got information that I can check the firmware with *#0000#

But there are different information on both phones, even if both are updated with Nokia Suite to the latest fírmware level

one E90 shows

21-04-2009

RA-6

Nokia E90 (05)

the othe one shows

V 07.40.1.2

03-10-2007

RA-6

Nokia E90 211.03

is that different hardware?

Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Exler
Stuttgart, Germany
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

Check the Product Codes. See this for where to find it .. The Code should be also present on the Sales Package ...Most probably both are having different codes. As availability of update depends on Region / Product Code you are getting different results ...

Please use plain text.
WolfgangExler

Thanks for that link, that was a great help to find the latest firmware and also some differences of Nokia phones of the same model

Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Exler
Stuttgart, Germany
Please use plain text.