Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

E90 mic complaint

Registered Member
vineeths

E90 mic complaint

hi,

am vineeth from kerala,am using a communicator E90 and it has got a mic complaint.And when i gave it to a nokia care here in cochin ffirst they said they can repair it in a week and when i called them again..now they are telling they cant say an exact date because  the mic is out of stock and all....i never had an experience like that before ..i think nokia have the worst customer care in market right now...customer care is supposed to take care of customer and these dont even have care and they are behaving very badly ...