Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Email on Nokia 700 changed after Microsoft Apps. H...

Counsellor
Alexander_S

Email on Nokia 700 changed after Microsoft Apps. How to get it back!?

[ Edited ]

After installing Microsoft Apps on Nokia 700 (111.030.0609) the standard email client changed look and feel. And it just refuses to open url links from html mail.
I removed Microsoft Apps, but old email client styling was not restored.
I made hard reset, but the client is the same.
Please, how can I get my old email client back? I don't like the new white background and changed buttons.
Please, help me!

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Alexander_S

Re: Email on Nokia 700 changed after Microsoft Apps. How to get it back!?

Is it possible to get my phone back to the stock-version of software?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

Maybe not possible to go back to old email unless Nokia provides any in Nokia store.
I have installed quick office pro and office word files are not opening!
Hope that Nokia and Microsoft release Office apps soon to read and edit office files.
Hope it also includes direct .txt editor too. :smileyhappy:

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.
Advisor
kiasuteo

after the phone software updates with microsoft apps , my calendar totally mess up when microsoft insist that I sign-in (how?) which i did not as I do not know the password or email it requested . now I have to reboot the phone in order for the calendar to show & those appt dates & to do lists ( even after i delete the ms apps , the calendar still the same ) *sigh*
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Srikanthsd wrote:
I have installed quick office pro and office word files are not opening!

Get in touch with QuickOffice:http://support.quickoffice.com.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Alexander_S

Any comments from Nokia? Will e-mail client in Belle FP1 be better? Anyone tested e-mail on Nokia 808?
Current state is
- it can't delete mail on server
- it can't follow links from mail (just doesn't react at all. I think it worked before I've got version 111.030.0609 installed when my nokia was in service)
- send and receive indicator (that rolling arrows in bottom menu) is unstable, sometimes it works, sometimes it don't.
- there must be possible to change to black background/white text for AMOLED screen sake.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
gt5800

Same, url links from html mail do not work, but I have old email client.

Please use plain text.