Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Every Day new problem in my N8 :( Help Please ...

ZikOo2o1o

Every Day new problem in my N8 :( Help Please with this one

All the problems started when I first bought My new phone always it was stop working and I have to reboot it ...

When the seller format it , it works fine but every thing was gone .. Web TV and every thing was gone .. 

The problem Now is that I upgrade my phone from Ovi suite to the last version yesterday and when I wanted to change the language to the ARABIC ... It was gone :smileysad:

Please tell me how to get it back I'm tired from all that problems 

Please use plain text.
Advisor
onezeroone

Re: Every Day new problem in my N8 :( Help Please with this one

ZikOo2o1o wrote:

All the problems started when I first bought My new phone always it was stop working and I have to reboot it ...

When the seller format it , it works fine but every thing was gone .. Web TV and every thing was gone .. 

The problem Now is that I upgrade my phone from Ovi suite to the last version yesterday and when I wanted to change the language to the ARABIC ... It was gone :smileysad:

Please tell me how to get it back I'm tired from all that problems 

this explains the language problem

/t5/Software-Updates/Language-changed-or-missing-after-software-update-sticky/td-p/265903

Please use plain text.