Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Facebook via Social Network (N8) : Empty feed ...

Thyske

Facebook via Social Network (N8) : Empty feed and unable to load news feed

Hello,

Since a few days I've a problem with facebook on Social Network (Nokia N8).

No prob to login on Facebook, but 'unable to retrieve feed items'.  All the other items work fine (calendar, friends, etc...).

Is this a general problem.

Thanks for feedback

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
ajaydavidson

Re: Facebook via Social Network (N8) : Empty feed and unable to load news feed

Hello Thyske, if you are a Facebook user then you may try the app named facinate. This app is said to have no problem. You will get this in this site http://symbianfan.co.cc/software3.html . Try and reply.
Nokia C7
Please use plain text.
Advisor
dromoreboy

Hi, am also having the same problem, every thing works, except loading the feed items. It is going on a few days now. I can post , see friends profiles, add pictures etc only loading the feed is not working. Does anyone out there have a solution. 

Started with old version 1.3 social, so downloaded new 1.4.481 but still not loading feed.

Nokia N8 with Anna version 025.007.

Thank you in advance

Please use plain text.
Advisor
bish292

Same here for me.

Please use plain text.
Thyske

hello. Installed this app and works fine. Maybe a bit slow. But I still hope that someone finds a solution for the feeds to load.
Please use plain text.