Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Flash Player in Nokia E7

ac_amit

Flash Player in Nokia E7

My nokia E7 has flash player 4.0 installed but it is not able to play some flash files due to degraded version. How can i upgrade my flash player to latest one especially when there is NO update available through nokia....

Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: Flash Player in Nokia E7

ac_amit wrote:

How can i upgrade my flash player to latest one especially when there is NO update available through nokia....

You can't unfortunately!

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

as Adobe has stated that Flash development has ceased for all platforms, you will not find any updates anywhere except what is provided thru firmware updates by Nokia.
zainmoto

my mobil nokia e7 not supoted any flash player what i do plz hallp me. I cant use any video web sit
Mobile Guru
93tid

As explained the previous messages, there is nothing you can do.