Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Forgot my Nokia c3-00 security code

Registered Member
Hottixs
Accepted Solution

Forgot my Nokia c3-00 security code

[ Edited ]

Hy i have forgotten my nokia c3 security code i have tried everything like 12345 1234 5555 0000 they all dnt work i have also try the master security code that i got online it doesnt work....pliz help me.

Moderator's Note: We have removed personal information from your post because Nokia does not recommend sharing this on a public discussion board.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Forgot my Nokia c3-00 security code

The ONLY way to get the Security code reset to the Default 12345 is thru' Nokia Care. A proof of ownership (Bill / Invoice) may be needed ...

Please use plain text.
Sage
classic_sis

@Hottixs.
If you forget tim security code, take your phone to Nokia Care.
Niki
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Johnolu95

Please, am using nokia C3-00, i bought it from someone, and i forgot to ask for the security code which he has changed. Please i need the code....help pls
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

Hey John

Is the phone protected by Security Keyguard? If not you might be able to retrieve your security code. Send a PM to me if so.
If the security keyguard is activated, Nokia Care is the only option.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jhoeahne

my phone isa not protected by keyguard.. how can i reset the security code of my phone if i don't know the current security code?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

The code by default is 12345. If this doesn't work, Nokia Care is the ONLY place to get it reset. A proof of ownership (Bill / Invoice) may be asked ...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
hanafie

[ Edited ]

i need unlock code nokia c3-00, rm-614

Moderator's note: IMEI removed. Please do not share your phone's IMEI on the boards.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Iris9290

Hi hanafie,

Welcome to Nokia Discussions.

If the phone is requesting an unlock code it's because the phone is SIM locked by the operator you received the phone from. To unlock your phone, please contact them as only they are able to unlock the phone for you, this cannot be done by us.

Iris9290

If my post has helped you in any way, please accept it as a solution or click on the white star, so that other users will be able to benefit from it too.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
awibaquirel

hey.

i also forgot my nokia c3 security. can you halp me and give me advise

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

awibaquirel wrote:

hey.

i also forgot my nokia c3 security. can you halp me and give me advise

The ONLY solution is mentioned in posts above ...and to repeat, Visit Nokia Care along with a proof of ownership (Bill / Invoice) ..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Helpus

I bougth e fone frm smone n i forgot to ask for the security code help me get pls
Please use plain text.
Sage
classic_sis

@Helpus

Bring your phone to your nearest Nokia Service Center.
Niki
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Helpus wrote:
I bougth e fone frm smone n i forgot to ask for the security code help me get pls

Don't you have any contact of that person so that you can ask ? BTW, The default Code is 12345.

Otherwise follow the suggestion of classic_sis . But Nokia Care may insist on a proof of ownership (Bill / Invoice)

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
somo12

Hy i have forgotten my nokia c3 security code i have tried everything like 12345 1234 5555 0000 they all dnt work i have also try the master security code that i got online it doesnt work... please help me i need my phone so soon !

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

somo12 wrote:

Hy i have forgotten my nokia c3 security code i have tried everything like 12345 1234 5555 0000 they all dnt work i have also try the master security code that i got online it doesnt work... please help me i need my phone so soon !

Solution is provided in more than 1 posts above ...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Munywoki

[ Edited ]

Hi, i forgat my security code, phone model: Nokia C3-00, code: 0594151, made in Romania.

Please help to unlock.

Thanks.

Jenny.

Moderator note: Personal information are not allowed on this Forum. (IMEI removed)

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Munywoki wrote:

Hi, I forgot my security code, phone model: Nokia C3-00, code: 0594151

There is no master reset code, you need to visit Nokia Care facility http://nokia.com/support with proof of purchase for it to be reset to factory default setting of 12345.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sayani2012

i have nokia c3 phone.

Presently the green button to dial a number is not working, may be something goone wrong with settings. So i want to restore my factory settings, But for that security code is needed. Can you help me by providing the code.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Default code is 12345.

If you have set your own code but do not remember it.. follow suggestion that is posted several times above ...

Please use plain text.