Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Goodbye Nokia

Contributor

Goodbye Nokia

After 14 months of an N97 with a succession of software and hardware issues, it's been replaced by T-Mobile with an HTC.  Latest firmware upgrade has added all sorts of problems...as basic as no longer answering when I swipe my finger across the screen.  Now it won't charge when I plug it in.  Terrible phone, and Nokia should lose many, many customers whilst they continue to churn out rubbish like this.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

[ Edited ]

The ugly truth! The new firmware upgrade for N97 (22.0.110 etc.) has been just a step back! Even after all that buzz about the phone's quality... Some bugs have now returned: I have to sweep the screen a couple of times at least to make the phone answer; once I tried to answer a call when connected via USD and the set hung. *bleep* It even crushed once when connected via USB! Arrrrrgh! Isn't it enough, Nokia? Does history teach you anything at all? Who the hell is the project manager for N97? It must be fired immediately! And publicly. N97 is nothing but an outright blow against the firm's reputation!

Moderator Note: Language edited. Please show some respect towards other users of this public forum.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
karancricketer

Same with the Nokia E 72..i regret buying it ... i want to sell it off.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
zipper22

Hi All,

We would like to let you know that constructive criticism of Nokia devices and services is not removed from this forum, which is easy to see simply by browsing the boards. However, please be informed that the Nokia Support Discussions is a peer-to-peer troubleshooting and support forum. If you wish to make your feelings known to Nokia directly, we recommend that you contact us via your local Nokia Care line.

Regards,

zipper22

Please use plain text.
Contributor
xX_o2_Xx

agreed my 5800 won't stay on for more than 5 minutes before it restarts. i've moved onto LG

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Zipper I agree with you that this place is for  troubleshooting issues.

But the problem with Nokia Care Line is that even they do not listen.

A simple feedback being taken on the Care Line does not do a thing to Nokia.

But here by expressing our voice we will have other Nokia users listen and then catch the attention of the folks at Nokia.

So I think people will continue to have their say here.

Please use plain text.
Professor
theking2

karancrickter, I buy your E72 any time for a reasonable price.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
hamzie11

Goodbye attention seekers. you wont be missed :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.