Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: [HELP} My crazy nokia E52's screen

selem

[HELP} My crazy nokia E52's screen

hi everyone :smileyhappy:

i have a nokia E52 , today my nokia was working good , but when surprisingly started to show something wrong , and flashing , lagged flipped show

i'll post a video soon , anyone knows what is the problem :smileyvery-happy: ?

thnaks and sorry for poor lang

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

Any water seepage ? If so, switch the phone OFF and do not start...and follow as per this ...

If not then back-up your data as soon as possible then Reboot the phone and check again ...

Please use plain text.
selem

no man , no water and no crash

this the same of my problem

http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Nseries-and-Symbian-Smartphones/ARGH-n95-Screen-Flip/td-p/218812

please i need help

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

You may try a Hard Reset as mentioned here ..Be warned that this will erase all data from the phone memory, so take Back-up before doing it.  

If this doesn't solve the issue, better show it to Nokia Care technician..

Please use plain text.