Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Hard reset nokia c7

Advisor
Harshraj
Accepted Solution

Hard reset nokia c7

I want to hard reset my nokia c7 coz of mojor problems im facing with it....... Just wanna know that after i had hard reset my nokia c7 will i loose  ovi store, ovi maps, and other apps originally stored in when i newly bought the phone.... And will the symbian 3 software in it will also removed..

Professor
Vangelis290189

Re: Hard reset nokia c7

Its going to be like the first time you powered it on except of the preinstalled content like photoes and maps ( not the program ) . those maps are available for free through ovi suite , you will also find the preinstalled pictures if you search this forum . A hard reset is highly recomended in those cases
Advisor
Harshraj

Thanx for that suggestion........ now im backing up my mass and phine memory... than ill hard disk it.... hope i don loose the maps and preinstalled apps when i bought it newly

Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

What probs are you having before you do this?

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Advisor
Harshraj

my nokia c7 too slow, hanging alot, when i want to uninstall some apps its scam memory too long sometimes 1 hour, cant install most of the apps.... but by the way i already reset my phine yesterday and now it is working well.....

Re: NOKIA C7 Is totally utter waste

NOKIA C7 Is totally utter waste because totally hangign problem. its a nokia PC Board hardware problem. so please take back to nokia factory. hai Peple please select other type of moble like sony erricson satio or samsung galaxy, or LG , nokia x7 also waste because no front camera in this model. totally manufacturing defect

Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

at yogesh
I don't know what you're trying to achieve by posting the same message in different threads... Just because you have had a bad experience doesn't mean that everyone should have a bad experience with their phones. So please post your problem so that we can help you out. If you don't want our help, atleast you could stop posting unnecessary posts here and there.
blitZkid
Nokia C7: Running on Nokia Belle
"If I'm helpful in anyway, a click of appreciation on the star would be nice"