Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Hardreset E63-1

Hardreset E63-1

Hello,

I've got big problem.

Yesterday i was trying to figure out my lock code (default was 12345). When i was trying to change, after 5 times i had to wait 5 minutes.

I found that hardreset (3 * YES on bootup) will erase everything and I could start from begining.

I did backup my data with nokia pc suite. Then I turned off phone and start the hard reset.

After phone asked for my default country / time setting the E63 come to menu BUT IT ASK ME FOR LOCK CODE.

I can't believe that you let to format telephone and after format ask for old lock code.

I think that was my last nokia in my life, there is no tolerance for that!

What to do. Go to your friend change his default lock code and hard reset his phone.. then he can f**k himself cos' of smart nokia!

If anyone hnow how i can bruteforce code for my nokia please help. I know just that i set up the 5letter long code (before reset i saw five * in menu where i could change default lock code).

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Re: Hardreset E63-1

Yeah, the same thing happened to me, really awful, and of course we're the ones who have to find out how to solve the problem or lose the phone. REALLY COOL ¬¬

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nirajjdave

Re: Hardreset E63-1

Dear,

just take your cell no to a nokia service centre and get it flashed....just install a new latest firmware and get rid of the code hassle

Please use plain text.