Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Help. Cannot disable 3G on my Nokia X7-00.1

wezz442

Help. Cannot disable 3G on my Nokia X7-00.1

[ Edited ]

Hey guys,

I don't have the option to turn the 3G signal off. There's no setting for the dual mode or gsm. Only Operator selection and cell info display options are available. By the way i'm using a Rogers Canada X7. I want to conserve the battery more, so gsm mode will suffice. Thanks in advance.

Please use plain text.
Professor
Ztuka

Re: Help. Cannot disable 3G on my Nokia X7-00.1

You may try to do a soft reset.
Look inside your phone under settings-phone-phone management-factroy settings.
I think you will find the option reset or restore there.

PS Some operators actually dont run 2G in their network, but you should at least see the option inside your phone so start with soft reset. DS
Nokia 808 again (delight Belle), Nokia E7 and X7 ( again, all on Delight Belle...after some time on Nokia Lumia 925 (retired), 1020 (not that great)and Lumia 820 (Replaced my router at home, great for internet sharing).., N9 The best device ever (use it as much as Lumia 1020), Nokia 700 (Sport Phone/My Love :-) ) Nokia 701, Nokia E6 (Should have a follow-up from Nokia among with larger screen, NFC, Autofocus), Lumia 800 (Retired After 6 weeks), -Sports Tracker-Nokia Internet Radio-Handy Safe-Skype-Bambuser-Screenshot app pro-fMobi-ComingNext-Manual TaskSwitcher-jagiTimer-Easy StopWatch-Boldbeast-Equalizer-Financial Calculator-WiMP Music-YTasks-Davi-Thumbnail Folders-BizCalendar-Tiny7-Situations-nn reeder-Sport Timer-CameraLover-CameraPro-GrabRadio-LiveScore-Poddi-Gravity-SkyFilesPro
Please use plain text.