Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Help! Nokia 808 pureview problems filming flashing...

Contributor
KrisMoonpie

Help! Nokia 808 pureview problems filming flashing lights at concerts

I love my 808 but I have been encountering a problem which I am pessimistic about it's fixability. I am a musician and am regularly performing in or going to concerts. I have found that when filming at a concert if the stage has flashing lights it will cause the video image to 'jump' around and basically just jiggle all over the place as if the flashing lights are somehow screwing with the processing of the video or the framerate or something. I have tried different framerates from the creative mode with no difference in the problem. This problem basically makes the video taken at concerts with lots of flashing lights totally unusable despite having amazing audio from the rich recording function. It is quite unfortunate as that was one of the selling points of the phone, that stereo rich recording up to 120db and 1080p hd video should make concert videos look and sound spectacular right?

Is it just me or have others encountered this problem? 

Please use plain text.
Sage
Samarth619

Re: Help! Nokia 808 pureview problems filming flashing lights at concerts

Buddy,

I used the 808 with flashing lights and it seemed fine, just that it made me a little dizzy looking at it, but the framerate turned out fine and video absolutely smooth like 30 fps should be. It was in a DJ Party...

Do you want me to post the video as a sample to youtube? You can verify it yourself. Reply...?
==============================
My Story: Used 6670, Used N91, Used N8, Using Pureview 808 now. I requested Nokia to get N91's sound quality and features in the latest phones. No response from Nokia!
Please use plain text.