Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

[Help me] Hard reset on Nokia X2-01???

kidads

[Help me] Hard reset on Nokia X2-01???

I want to hard reset my Nokia X2-01, but I can't.

Thought I tried press and hold '3' + '*' + Yes key after phone turned on.

Who knows please share me. Thanks so much.

(sorry for my bad English)

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: [Help me] Hard reset on Nokia X2-01???

Its an S40 Phone.. You can not perform a Hard Reset on this one..

..and even for an S60 where you can.. you have to do that with the phone switched OFF...

BTW why did you try that.. ? Any problem... and users on this forum may be of help before the final stop at Nokia Care.. So pl. post your problem here, if you feel so....

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--If you find this helpful, pl. hit the White Star in Green Box...

Please use plain text.
kidads

Thank you for ur answer.

My problem :

I don't have phone' security code. But my phone was locked by security code and I want to unlock it.

I have tried to get master code on http://nfader.su/ but it seems no active.

Have any tips for me?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

we cant provide tips on unlocking here, the default phone security code is 12345
to get phone unlocked you will need to speak to your provider this may come at a cost.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Security code can be reset at Nokia care.. but you will need to produce proof of ownership (Invoice / Bill)..

Please use plain text.
Advisor
pankaj_pal9

Dude! It's simple. S40 phones have a hard reset feature in it's settings itself. Go to Menu>Settings>Restore factory sett.>All.

Enter your security code, it'll reset all data and settings of phone. (If you've another security code it'll reset it as well to 12345 which is default security code. So change it as well if you want.)

Please send a kudos if it helps. It really helps :smileyhappy:

If this was helpful, please click on green star :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Rockviaamit

Sir i am forgot my security code..............please help me????
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

As mentioned above, ONLY Nokia Care can reset it to the default 12345. Proof of ownership (Bill / Invoice) may require to be produced.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Carltabi

Hi Rockviaamit

Welcome to the forum!

Your default Nokia password is12345, this will be different if the user(you) have changed the code previously.

If you happen to have forgotten your password and  still require access to your  device. You may take it a care point where they will flash it for you.

Please note that you will loose all data during this process as there is not alternative solution and you may also incur a charge for any service rendered the shop.

I hope you get a speedy solution to your issue.

Greetings

Carols

If this post answers your question, you can help others by clicking the green accepted solution' button.

Please ask your questions to the main board and not to my mailbox. Thank you.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Papaeco

Pls i don't undastand what is happening to my phone(Nokia X2-01)i can't find my life tools,and my mail can not be found in my phone...i mean the two are supposed to be in my phone,but they are not there,i can't check my mail again....please i love my phone nd i love nokia products please help me and restore them...thank you!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

Papaeco, where should one answer? Please, let us continue with your other thread …

Please use plain text.