Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Help me please

pat07

Help me please

I have nokia n86 8mp and nokia care in my area said we can not do any thing for you

what is this you want me to kill myself or stop buying nokia products

help me

thanks for your time

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Can you give details of the problem so that you MAY get help on this user-to-user Forum ?

Please use plain text.
pat07

the phone make the vibrate and not open

Please use plain text.
pat07

hey any one help me

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
matthew_maude

You could try a hard reset, it will remove your data and any apps you've installed (or most of them) make sure you have plenty of power in the battery

Hold down the number 3 key along with the call (green) key and the * key whilst turning it on, keep them held down until you see the start up screen and hopefully it will start up :smileyhappy:

©2012 DJ Matt

Please use plain text.
Professor
j444lh

Sorry if I haven't understood you completely but if you're saying they refuse to help you then I suggest you use the "Contact Us" tab at the bottom of the page to contact Nokia directly.

If on the other hand they have inspected it and said it can't be repaired then you may be out of luck as I would imagine they have tried removing the battery, and doing a re-set.

On the off chance you could try Googling Hard Reset for N86 and try those instructions.

Good Luck.

N95 (RM159) V31.0.017, N8 (RM596) Belle 111.040.1511
Please use plain text.
Professor

I have managed almost a 100% success rate in getting help from someone on this forum.

In order to do this though I suggest it is essential to use a meaningful title (eg. Phone Model number and brief description) and then in the main message area, explain exactly what the the problem is that you are experiencing.

History: Always Nokia since 1994 including Nokia 2140, 7110e, 6150, 6210, 6310i, 6230i, N82
Current: Nokia N8 (Anna - I have no intention of going to Belle) - and delighted with it!
Please use plain text.