Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Betreff: Hotmail service not working anymore!

Counsellor
Alper79

Hotmail service not working anymore!

Since couple weeks i am unable to log into my hotmail acount anymore with my N8. I have tried reseting and everything, but it is still not working!

Someone pls help!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
93tid

Re: Hotmail service not working anymore!

Can you access the account from a PC ? Did you try removing the account and setting it up again ?

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Alper79

How do I do that and what good would that do? I already reset and lost everything on it.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

Are you able to connect to that account from a computer? This makes sure your account/credentials are still valid and good.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Alper79

Yeah im able to connecto to my account no problem. Its that everytime I try to log in to my email on my N8, it keeps  saying it could not connect. I just dont understand what this has happened, I never had such problem before.

Did Nokia close hotmail accounts acces for Symbian phones or something?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

Does this help?

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Alper79

[ Edited ]

Now I am able to send emails but not getting it. So im still not there.

Please use plain text.