Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

How To Fix Nokia n8 Expired Certificate Error Duri...

Registered Member
behlul_reza

How To Fix Nokia n8 Expired Certificate Error During SIS Installation?

hi

i have a problem with installing sis apps and hd sis games .

i have been used evey ways to improve this problem , i signed apps in opda online , i signed with sis signer , i formated my phone to factory mode but still i have expired certificate problem ,.

please help me

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: How To Fix Nokia n8 Expired Certificate Error During SIS Installation?

Is the application compatible with the phone? ..Just a thought..as how can the certificate expire so early if the application is develoed for Nokia N8 ???

Be extremely careful not to install any application if not compatible with S^3..

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--If you find this helpful, pl. hit the White Star in Green Box...

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
n8paul

you can get this error if your phone is set to the wrong DATE

Check you have correct date/time  set  in setings.

Please use plain text.
Professor
babis3g

[ Edited ]

set your calendar back in 2000 or before and try instillation again

dont forget later put back the correct date

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

behlul_reza wrote:

hi

i have a problem with installing sis apps and hd sis games .

i have been used evey ways to improve this problem , i signed apps in opda online , i signed with sis signer , i formated my phone to factory mode but still i have expired certificate problem ,.

please help me

If you're signing the files yourself it's important to make sure you remove any other certificates that may be associated with the SIS file. 

Can you list some of the apps that you are having trouble with?

Ray 

Please use plain text.