Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

How can I save all my messages in PC.

Advisor
k_aladdin

How can I save all my messages in PC.

I want to save all my messages from my nokia N73 to my PC, how can i do this?
Nokia N73. V 4.0812.4.0.1 Code: 0529786
Nokia 6500 Slide V6.6 code: 0556234
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei

Re: How can I save all my messages in PC.

You can use Nokia PC Suite and its backup feature (with that you can restore the backup to your phone - the same model or similar).

Or you can use the PC Suite "Messages" feature (it will show messages in the default folders on the device).

http://www.nokia.com/pcsuite
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
akshayparab33

How can I save all my messages in PC.my mobile model is nokia 2690

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Download the OVI Suite from..

http://www.nokia.co.in/support/download-software/nokia-ovi-suite/compatibility-and-download

and install on your PC.. Connect the phone to PC thru' USB Cable.. Open OVI Suite and goto Tools-->Back Up.. Select the Items..Now the Data will be stored on PC but you will not be able to see the content without special software..In that case you may use the Sync function in the OVI Suite..(for Messages / Contacts and other Media files...) and All will be visible in the Suite...

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

how can I save all my messages in PC.

Please use plain text.