Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

How do I disable 'Private Browsing' on my Nokia E5...

Razrba

How do I disable 'Private Browsing' on my Nokia E5?

Many of the websites I traverse now reply "Please disable 'Private Browsing' when I try to connect to them. How do I disable 'Private Browsing'? Also, this seemed to start occuring after installing NetQin MobileGuard and Anti-Virus. Is this possibly a result of installing these apps? Thanks for any assistance with this matter. Chad F
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Re: How do I disable 'Private Browsing' on my Nokia E5?

may very well be. you don't need antivirus at all on your handset, please read this article mate: http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/Should-I-worry-about-viruses-or-malware/td-p/10961...

i would suggest uninstalling the AntiVirus and MobileGuard programs, they are irrelevant and useless.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.