Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

How to Copy Contacts from Memory Card of N -70 / m...

aneeqe

How to Copy Contacts from Memory Card of N -70 / my laptop to C3-01

Hello

I want to copy my 500 + contacts from the memory card of N 70 to C3-01 contacts file.

I also have the back up on my laptop.

I have also copied all contacts to the gallery folder of C3-01 but could not find an option to copy it further to contacts folder.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Professor
Vangelis290189

Re: How to Copy Contacts from Memory Card of N -70 / my laptop to C3-01

power on the bluetooth of c3-01 . In contacts of N70 select options then "select all" after this all contacts are checked press again options and then "send" -> "bluetooth" after c3-01 device is discovered select it and send the contacts . accept all prompts from c3-01 and after a minute all is ok , contacts are sent !!! good luck
Please use plain text.
aneeqe

thanks

but i have actually lost my N 70 and the only back up is in shape of files on memory card and my laptop.

Please use plain text.
Professor
Vangelis290189

then connect your phone via usb . open ovi suite and wait until your phone is recognized . on top left , open tools and then press "restore" . select the backup file and press next . wait until restore is finished (the phone will restart) . I only worry about the compatibility of N70 's backup file and C3-01 's You can try it to find out . If not I'll then tell you your final way before having to write them one by one !
Please use plain text.