Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

How to clean the C drive on Nokia N8?

Counsellor
ketanvc

How to clean the C drive on Nokia N8?

Is there any software / application to clean the unused / temp files on the phone memory of Nokia N8? Like we use C Cleaner for windows on PC. 

Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

Re: How to clean the C drive on Nokia N8?

You could try Netqin Mobile Guard for Symbian available from HERE.

Not only does it clean spam from your phone it also has a few other useful functions.

To manually free up space from your C: drive you can regularly clear the browsers cache, empty your SMS folders (inbox and sent) and remove emails as well.

Ray 

Counsellor
ketanvc

I am using fsecure. I have heard that installing netqin will slow down the phone. As well as I regularly clear all the cache files. But I think that, there must be some temp files remaining when we install/uninstall apps.

Counsellor
ketanvc

I installed the netqin. It's a great app. Thanks for suggesting.

Registered Member
adamisbigd

it was the belle update that screwed my c drive, i just used netqin as sugested and moved it all and cleared the c memory...
Advisor
stainnlless

hey does the netqin automatically clear the c drive?

Mobile Guru
synth_fg

stainnlless wrote:

hey does the netqin automatically clear the c drive?

Not that I recall 

It also can only do so much, 

If you want to really clear the c drive then you need to reset your phone every so often