Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

How to clean up my phone memory..nokia 5230

Registered Member
sajinznx

Re: How to clean up my phone memory..nokia 5230

i forgoted my pasword on 5230.how can i clean up my memory?
aleisha11

sajinznx wrote:
i forgoted my pasword on 5230.how can i clean up my memory?

To format or clean up the  phone memory, you can dial *#7370# in the dialler and enter the security code. The default security code is 12345. If you changed the code and can't remember it, you need to bring the device to the nearest repair facility to reset it for you.

You can visit this link for the local Nokia support and to check the nearest repair facility in your areahttp://www.nokia.com/global/support/locations/

Hope this helps. :smileyhappy:

Final Banner
Counsellor
Edsoni

When I make a hard reset of my nokia 110 by *#7370# without a memory card, I recover 200kb for phone memory. But after inserting the memory card, 200kb gradually reduces and disappear completely. Please help me to keep with this memory.
Registered Member
ayushagr168

hello sir, i use nokia 5230 i luv it much bt i m facing several prblms such as, it phone memory is töo low i have heardabt hard reset bt for that i want to know whether the preinstalled apps nd games need to be backup. will they r deleted after hard reset, i have abt 26 mb free. I had a software update for my phone nd it added several features like swipe to unlock, so is these features wil also go away after reset... Plz rply as faster ., thanx
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

You will need to backup device using Nokia Suite as any applications / games installed upon phone memory will be deleted also. Note that any such installed upon memory card will re-install when microSD re-inserted and that although you can re-download paid for ones from Nokia Store a maximum of 10 times there is a 12 month limit on purchases.

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0