Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

How to delete-unistall programs from nokia E71?

Advisor
Accepted Solution

How to delete-unistall programs from nokia E71?

Hello, unfortunately I have downloaded a demo version of MobileDVD 2.10 by mobysystems, It works fine but only for 1 day. When i installed the program the phone ask me if i want to install it on the memorycard or phone-memory, i installed on the memory card.
I'd like to know how to unistall it or delete it.
Thanks Pippo.
Please use plain text.
Professor
bhumbro

Re: How to delete-unistall programs from nokia E71?

In case of ur memory card there are different options available to you to get rid of the corrupt/unwanted data in your card.

menu--installations--application manager--remove the unwanted application....... in ur case MobileDVD 2.10

menu--tools--memory---options---format memory card......
remember everything including ur factory installed apps will be deleted......... but u can always download them later either from nokia or google them...

or insert ur card in any reader or laptop and check for virus and also the hidden folders....... if there is something left of the application then u will find it in the hidden folders and delete it.......
Articles posted courtesy engadget

keep us updated about the progress.... if u like wat I have to offer then click on khudos.
Please use plain text.
Advisor

Thanks for your help,
I have 1 more question, when i convert video with the nokia PC suite it takes too long, that is why I tried to dovnload the mobiledvd software and the related converter which is much faster.
I'd like to know if there are free software available for playing .avi files on my Nokia. Or a faster converter for the Real player included in the cellphone.

Thanks again.
Pippo.
Please use plain text.
shahid0227

Hi im using nokia 6120c and im not able to unistall ovi store update it shows error code-2
Please use plain text.
shahid0227

Hi i have more problems in my nokia 6120c i can't install java applications , the game city bloxx its not opening & uninstall
Please use plain text.
2a3b

how can i remove the application install on my nokia6120c phone
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kannan55

some applications is not open and not removed...
Pls give me tha solution.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
iluvchucks26

Please use plain text.