Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

How to download latest firmware update for nokia e...

Advisor

How to download latest firmware update for nokia e75 201/202.12.01?

Hi,

I was looking to get the latest update for my e75. I am based in the UK, my phone is unlocked and with t-mobile UK,

but when I try to update via NSU or OTA, it says only 110.48.125 is available. Is there any reason why this is the case? 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
hadimassa

Re: How to download latest firmware update for nokia e75 201/202.12.01?

These updates are phone specific. If 110.48.125 is the latest firmware, you just have to wait for an update for your E75. There is no other way.
‡Thank you for hitting the Blue/Green Star button‡

N8-00 RM 596 V:111.030.0609; E71-1(05) RM 346 V: 500.21.009
Please use plain text.
Advisor
mukerjichinmoy

The latest E75 FW is 202.12.01 available on the Nokia site. Try this URL:

http://www.nokia.co.in/get-support-and-software/download-software/phone-software-update#

Choose E75 as your phone model.

On the UK site, hit this URL:

http://www.nokia.co.uk/support/download-software/device-software-update#

PS - Look up the E75 forum for current issues faced by users who upgraded the FW. It'll give you some idea on commonly faced issues on certain features of the phone.

E75-1, RM412, V: 202.12.01
Please use plain text.
Advisor

Hi, thanks for the comments, but yes i have done all of the above but NSU or FOTA doesnt tell me that i have a new update for the nokia e75 considering there is a new version out there and there are loads of threads on this matter...

Is this a problem localised to UK customers? 

Please use plain text.
Employee
laitos

Hi,

Please check the sticky topic from SW updates section of the forums:

/discussions/board/message?board.id=swupdate&thread.id=21323

Other people can update their software but I cannot. What's wrong?
Update availability is based on many things, including existing Nokia device firmware version, country, and operator. It may be due to one of these variables that your Nokia device isn't eligible for updates.

Please note that your mobile service provider, operator, or carrier may not have approved the latest Nokia device firmware available.

Nokia produces many different variants of each product (for different countries and languages) and not all variants have the latest Nokia device firmware. It is our priority to update all variants as quickly as possible, and we apologize for any delay. New software may become available at a later date, however, so please check again soon.

Please use plain text.
Advisor

hi laitos,

thanks for the link, but i bought this phone from nokia directly, so my service provider cant have a say whether this update is eligible for my phone or not. Please clarify.

if software update is not available for UK phones yet, when will this be available? 

Please use plain text.
Employee
laitos

Hi,

You can check if updated SW is available for your product code by going to this page and following the instructions: 

http://europe.nokia.com/support/download-software/device-software-update/can-i-update

Unfortunately I can't give you any kind of schedule estimate of when the SW for all product codes would be updated to the latest release.

Please use plain text.