Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

How to enter a proxy server address nokia 5800 mus...

How to enter a proxy server address nokia 5800 mus exp

i want to change the proxy address on my phone when conected to the internet through my wifi conection

this will alow me to use bbc player ect when not in the uk as it bars me when i am out of the uk

can you help  thanks ?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
grschinon

Re: How to enter a proxy server address nokia 5800 mus exp

Unfortunately we cannot help you here.

Attempting to bypass restrictions on content being served to you is illegal, and we cannot give you help on performing illegal acts.

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

Please use plain text.

Ok thank you for your reply the last thing i want to do is break the law by watching TV on my phone .

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Dilahoza

i want to know my nokia N95 proxy sever address.
Please use plain text.