Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

How to log out of Yahoo Mail???

sylli

How to log out of Yahoo Mail???

I just got my new Nokia C6 and I with one touch I can read the Inbox of my Yahoo-account. And I just realised that if I can do that, someone else who gets my phone in his/her hands can read my personal mail and more.

How do I log out of my Yahoo-mail?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
khanam123

Re: How to log out of Yahoo Mail???

i m facing tha same problem...can anyone help???????

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
khanam123

i hav jst found out d solution!

go to 'menu',select 'e-mail', then select 'setting'...there u  will find 'remove mailbox'...jst select this n ur problem will b solved...

GUD LUCK :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
sb_r6

This is not logging out. This is deleting the mailbox.

I would like to repeat the OP's original question.

How do you logout fo yahoo mail  (if you can even get the damm email account to setup in the first place)

Please use plain text.
Advisor
majogh

I do not know how to log out but my way of working round it was to delete my password in the settings. That way it asks for your password when you want to connect, but you have to remember to say no each time it asks if you want your password saved.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
scotti

I had the same problem so rather than going to my e-mail on the phone I went in to the web and put in yahoo.com, went to my email from there signed in and it also gives you the sign out option. I then saved the e-mail to my bookmarks, just means if I want to go to my mail I go web from the home screen and then click on the wee arrow's on the bottom right of the screen which brings up options with bookmarks.

Hope this helps

Please use plain text.