Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

How to play mp4 video in Nokia C3?

Registered Member
longyeunhac

How to play mp4 video in Nokia C3?

I play video with extension mp4 in Nokia C3 , but I only listen the sounds. Does Nokia C3 support to watch video mp4?

Please use plain text.
Professor
chromecat

Re: How to play mp4 video in Nokia C3?

The mp4 file format is a container for video and audio stream. For some files it is possible that the audio stream is supported and the video stream is not. 

Nokia Lumia 520 3046.0000.1329.2001 RM-914
Nokia Asha 302 V15.09 22-05-13 RM-813
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Pikan

I cant play youtube an some other video on my mobile , youtube is not clear some time
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Pikan

Its not clear ;some time play;some time not,but it never clear screen,alws distupens
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
bustedemotions

Convert it with Ultra Mobile 3GP Video Converter! Go to nokia mobile and select MP4! check the best sound and video quality and convert! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.