Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

How to remove Midnight theme in Nokia C6-01

Registered Member
gkirankumar
Accepted Solution

How to remove Midnight theme in Nokia C6-01

Today, when I connected to Nokia OVI Suite, it prompted me to update the phone software. I did it. After that, midnight theme is applied. I dint like it. How to remove this theme ?

Please help me.

I have tried to find a solution in google search but could not find one. Thanks in advance.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
no1_slumko

Re: How to remove Midnight theme in Nokia C6-01

Why don't you download another theme and use that. The default Anna themes are dark
Show your appreciation. Hit that kudos button real hard
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
timkamat

Why dont you download themes from Ovi store? I have checked there are themes available both free and paid, though I didnt download any.
In Love With My C6-01:Now running on Nokia Belle!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

http://forum.dailymobile.se/index.php?board=92.0
HERE IS LOTS OF THEMES

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gkirankumar

I dont want any theme at all. I want the original theme-less screen

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

There is no such thing as theme-less screen. The only difference is if you are using DEFAULT loaded theme or an INSTALLED theme which you installed. You can go to menu>settings>personal>themes>general>and select a different installed theme if there are any.
If you find my post helpful please click the green star on the left under the avatar. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Rod_Riot

Go to Settings>App Management>Install App

there you should find all midnight themes. Uninstall them as you do with any other app

Good Luck

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gkirankumar

[ Edited ]

themes are not displayed in Installed Apps list

where can I download the original, factory fitted theme of C6-01 ? I tried in google, but could not find the default theme

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gkirankumar

I have understood now. there is nothing called theme-less screen. when I updated the software of my mobile, through Nokia ovi suite, it has installed midnight as the default theme. If I get the default theme somewhere on Internet, probably I can get th eold look & feel back, right ?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

Yes, you just have to look for it. You can ask at the Symbian^3 section of forum.dailymobile.se... They usually have lots of themes including defaults there.
If you find my post helpful please click the green star on the left under the avatar. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
hardeep0591

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Ali2010

i have nokia c6-01, after updating my main menu icon has been changed which i really dont like. And after changing the theme those icons remain unchanged Plz can any body tell me how can i restore those orignal icon.
Please use plain text.