Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

How to transfer contacts from sony ericsson to a n...

Registered Member
nixbreee

How to transfer contacts from sony ericsson to a n95 ?

Well I know this is my first post here but I actually really need help.. :smileyhappy:

I recently bought a nokia n95 (the silver european one) and I have this sony ericsson k510i and I have too many contacts to fit them all on a SIM card so I was wondering is there any alternate way to get the contacts transfered from the SE to the nokia and please note that the k510i does not have a memory card :/

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

Re: How to transfer contacts from sony ericsson to a n95 ?

Hi nixbreee

You could use Sony Ericsson PC Suite to synchronize with Outlook as per this link:http://mobilereviews.o2.co.uk/devices/device.jsp?deviceId=330&tab=5#q490 and then you would probably have to uninstall Sony Ericsson PC Suite before installing Nokia PC Suite and following this link:http://www.outlooksync.info/nokia-mobile-sync-with-microsoft-outlook-nokia-e62-e71-n95-pc-suite-sync...

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
carman58

Mark all contacts in SE memory and bluetooth to Nokia !

If I have helped at all, a click on the White Star is always appreciated :

you can also help others by marking 'accept as solution:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nixbreee

uhm one more question... Do I need to get the Nokia PC Suite or will that new ovi thingy do ?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
carman58

You can use both/either, I prefer Ovi suite but they're both free so try them and see which you prefer !

If I have helped at all, a click on the White Star is always appreciated :

you can also help others by marking 'accept as solution:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Try to use http://www.bloove.com it allows to backup and copy contacts and sms via web. But you need to buy paid plan if you want to have two phones in your account.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Please use plain text.