u can try using pc suite : http://europe.nokia.com/pcsuite
download and install the application then u will have 3 different options:
1) export the messages to a single excel file
2) drag and drop the messages from the communication centre to the desktop
3) use the backup option to backup the messages and restore them to ur new nokia phone (not guaranteed to work all the time though)
Open Nokia PC Suite
Click on Messages
Click on File
Click on Import
Your messages will now be saved in the PC Suite until you delete them.
note: that should read as export rather than import since u want to get the messages from the phone to the PC
u could do that but that means ur having to open each message individually and copy and paste to a text document
using the export option creates a single file automatically with all the details for the message : sender, time and date of message, message content
02-04-2013 7:44 - edited 02-04-2013 7:49
Hi, to transfer sms from android to computer directly.
I recommend this app: Android Transfer
Check the user guide: How to transfer SMS from Android phone to PC
It can help you:
- Copy and backup SMS from Anroid phone to computer.
- Restore SMS to android phone any time.
- Send SMS & SMS Chat on computer directly.
- Transfer SMS to android phone from other phones (iPhone, Windows Mobile, Nokia, Blackberry etc).
- View SMS messages in threading mode on computer.
Get more info from: http://www.recovery-android.com