Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

How to update nokia x6 16GB firmware version 20.7...

kkalhara2
Accepted Solution

How to update nokia x6 16GB firmware version 20.7 to version 40????

i have nokia x6 16 gb with me..it has software version 20.7 installed,,, i tried to update it to version 40 that came at last,,, but nokia suite says version 20.7 is the latest firmware version for x6....why i can't update it to version 40? what's matter with it?? i'm in sri lanka.. i brought my nokia from south korea.. 

I need your help to solve this

thank you

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: How to update nokia x6 16GB firmware version 20.7 to version 40????

As availability of update depends on Region / Product Code the update for YOUR device doesn't seem to be made available yet..

Also, for Network locked phones, the update is possible only after an approval from the Operator.

You may ask your local Nokia Care whether they can update the Firmware..and if you are lucky, you may get one..

Please use plain text.
kkalhara2

Isn't it possible to update my phone to firmware version 40???? My phone was locked by Korea telecom when I bought it.. But I unlocked that from sri lanka... 

What are the major changes in version 40?? 

But when I got my phone it had version 10.7.But I was able to update it to 20.7,,, 

what's matter of updating that to version 40???

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

You may check the Change Log over here ...

Only chance you can take is ask your local Nokia care whether they can provide the latest update ...

Please use plain text.
kkalhara2

thank you very much for your support

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Suhailraaz

im also having a same problem, can u help me

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

The answer is provided in my first post (Message 2) above...

Please use plain text.