Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: I'm looking for informations about nokia c3-01...

Peteer

I'm looking for informations about nokia c3-01.5

[ Edited ]

I'm looking for specification about nokia c3-01.5.

Not c3-01 or c3-01 gold.  

Professor

Re: I'm looking for informations about nokia c3-01.5

Seems that it has faster CPU and more memory (ROM and RAM) and slightly different apps pre-installed.

http://www.developer.nokia.com/Devices/Device_specifications/C3-01/

Peteer

i've got this phone and i know it's faster than normal c3 01, but i was wondering about all specifications about that phone. but even nokia sites haven't got something about this model.

Professor

as it is mentioned in the link I gave, it seems this is actually the same model i.e. C3-01. They have just for some reason changed the CPU and RAM/ROM amounts. If it would be its own model it would have got its own pages on Nokia site, like c3-01 gold ed has

Professor
JudaZ

C3-01.5 Specifications:

1 GHz processor, 256 MB of ROM memory, 128 MB of RAM memory, Nokia Browser and Series 40 Web Apps support comes with the device firmware by default.

C3-01 Specification:

680 MHz processor, 128 MB of ROM memory, 64 MB of RAM memory, WebKit Open Source Browser as the default web browser (Nokia Browser is available as a downloadable addon from Nokia Store).

Otherwise C3-01.5 is identical to C3-01

Professor

Seems that X3-02 has upgraded X3-02.5 version with same differencies as well.

Perhaps Nokia got a bargain deal of 1Ghz CPU as these are poping up in all S40 phones nowadays (X3-02.5, C3-01.5, Asha 300 and 303)

Has anyone been able to compare the .5 to the orginal i.e. how much faster is the phone 

Counsellor
Muhi