Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

I want to change the phone language n8

hassan_beckham

I want to change the phone language n8

Hello
I want to change the phone language to Arabic and my Nokia phone Purify
System where you install nokia belle
Did not find the Arabic language
So please help
And I will be grateful to you

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

Re: I want to change the phone language n8

[ Edited ]

If you want to add the Arabic language on your phone, the only way is to visit a Nokia Care point. Note that you will have to pay for that job...

If you want to thank someone, just click on the blue star at the bottom of their post

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

phonehacker wrote:

If you want to add the Arabic language on your phone, the only way is to visit a Nokia Care point. Note that you will have to pay for that job...

Also note that whenever the firmware is upgraded the phone will revert back to the default language, so you will have to re-visit Nokia Care to re-install Arabic (and pay again).

Ray. 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei

rayhipkiss wrote:

Also note that whenever the firmware is upgraded the phone will revert back to the default language, so you will have to re-visit Nokia Care to re-install Arabic (and pay again).

Ray. 

Only if the Nokia Care people do not have the skills to change the accompanying product code, too. If they change the product code to match the firmware, then firmware updates will not revert back to the original language variant.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
youcef84

salam alikoum

i see here some one want use arabec

i think he from algeria as me lol anyway

but as i know  we have no no no ever naver nokia care in algeria or any town in algeria 

the resulta is 0000000000

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

petrib wrote:

rayhipkiss wrote:

Ray. 

Only if the Nokia Care people do not have the skills to change the accompanying product code, too. If they change the product code to match the firmware, then firmware updates will not revert back to the original language variant.

DFKDFC

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
youcef84

[ Edited ]

Please use plain text.