Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

I want to send an email to complaint about Nokia

Registered Member
toogoodtobetrue

I want to send an email to complaint about Nokia

I think Nokia dont check products carefully before launching them to markets. :smileymad:

2 times I bought Nokia phones, both had problems. The first time I could return it and replaced new one.

I've just bought a new Nokia phone but it also had a problem. I could return it like before because I sticked some stickers on it :smileysad:

I want to contact them to complaint. Very disappointed bout their products and services.

Has anyone got an email of Nokia? I think "Contact us" is not suitable.

Thanks!

Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Re: I want to send an email to complaint about Nokia

Using the "contact us" link or calling nokia care in your country are your only options for complaining.

The other option is to write to the nokia head office in your region. Nokia care can provide you with the address.

There isn't an email address that is used for complaints.
Mobile Visionary
zoro06

• Contact us
  •   is the official way to send a complaint e-mail or support e-mail to Nokia . Just feel free to send them an e-mail or call them
-you can show appreciation to my posts if it helped or useful by pressing the green Kudo star beside my post that hepled :smileyhappy:
-if my answer was the solution , so click accept as solution button
Started From Nokia 3310 , Now with Nokia N97 v.22.0.110 + N900 PR1.2
Counsellor

good luck with the "contact us" thing... it doesnt work.

ive tried both in my own coutnry and nokia europe... got no replay

Registered Member
bhgf

i have an music voucher which i got with E63 . i have signed in in nokia music store.its unable to download asking more times code no.if  i am entering code its telling code used already

Mobile Overlord
cjlim

DXter wrote:

good luck with the "contact us" thing... it doesnt work.

ive tried both in my own coutnry and nokia europe... got no replay

It does work, but they have either decided not to reply or your email is being passed from one department to another.

Mobile Visionary

It does work, but they have either decided not to reply or your email is being passed from one department to another.

Or they fail to understand the post  .

A complaint as opposed to a query is best in writing to head office .

jje

Counsellor

What if I want to complain from Nokia Care? they simply do not care.

Professor
mccoy1

Go ahead guys, this is a free world, you can do what you want specially if you feel cheated etc..

Goodluck.

zarzokima

i have nokia c5-00 , i lived in northeast india. I always use airtel simcard. But , when i insert idea simcard, no network coverage, airtel, aircel, reliance is but good condition..help
waynee666

i`ve been lookin everywhere for an head office email address & nothing.....!

i totally agree with your comment that they don`t check there phones before distributing.....i brought a lumia & my girlfriend broke it before we even got the sim card inside.....i`ve been to alot of phone shops & phone repair shops and been told this is a common fault that they see weekly......if you want to put the sim card inside that you need to push on the camera lens to open the back...this is the only way to open the phone......why would you push on a camera lens as it`s a integral part on the phone which can be easily damaged......so i have a brand new phone which has never even been turned on and will cost the same amount to be repaired as the phones shop price which is £100.........this is obviously a flaw in the design & would like to put in a formal complaint but they don`t make it easy.....if you get the email address please share & i will do the same...!

thank you and good luck.