Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Internet connection problem

Contributor
meet_eros

Internet connection problem

Brand new Nokia C3. I was able to connect to the internet using the built in browser but I can't to either Facebook or Twitter via the Communities client via GPRS. It says NETWORK CONNECTION PROBLEM. TRY AGAIN LATER!

Please help me....

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

if your using browser often a good tip is to clear the cache after each session
go to options when browser is open and select clear privacy data then clear cache
have you registered with these sites via your phone or from your pc
ensure you have the correct settings for data you can call your provider and ask them to send you the settings
if your phone was working already it could be a network issue ,do you have a data plan and are you on a billpay or prepay plan.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Contributor
meet_eros

don't have data. I am a billpay. I already tried optimizing the built in browser but still didn't work.  When I tried connecting to Communities in HOME SCREEN, still doesn't connect.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
meet_eros

Im sorry. im a prepay.

just to clarify using your browser, I was able to browse the internet and facebook but uisng your phone application that is COMMUNITIES, the error occur.

Please use plain text.
Sage
umairkhan

[ Edited ]

In your phone go to settings->connectivity->settings or destinations see if you have internet and wap setting in desired categaries or if any settings missing contact your operator for settings or you can visit your near operator franchise to do it manually for you. Hope that could help you.

If you like my post or think it was useful then please hit the star button. Thanks :-)
Please use plain text.