Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Internet on c7 through pc via USB data cable!?

Contributor
arslan_wattoo

Internet on c7 through pc via USB data cable!?

i ve nokia c7 and i want to run internet on my mobile through pc using datacable, so that i can get very high speed internet on my mob aswell by the broadband m using...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Fender77

Re: Internet on c7 through pc via USB data cable!?

Unfortunately that cannot be done.

What seems to be possible is to make the computer into a wifi hotspot and then connect to the wifi with your C7. Or you can buy a router which would be the best solution.

But you cannot do this: internet modem-> cable -> computer-> cable -> phone -> internet on phone.

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Please use plain text.
Contributor
arslan_wattoo

thnx for your kind suggestion

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
hadimassa

If your PC has WLAN and cable, you can set up Internet Connection Sharing.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Using-ICS-Internet-Connection-Sharing

‡Thank you for hitting the Blue/Green Star button‡

N8-00 RM 596 V:111.030.0609; E71-1(05) RM 346 V: 500.21.009
Please use plain text.