Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Java apps wont work on Nokia C3 after software upd...

scrimple101

Java apps wont work on Nokia C3 after software update

Java apps don't work after I updated software to V 07.20. Snaptu gives the following error message:

Class not found java/lang/ClassNotFoundExceptioncom/moblica/client/ClientMain

Regards, Rob

Please use plain text.
Sage
shazir

Re: Java apps wont work on Nokia C3 after software update

Do you also see a Key symbol on top of the Snaptu icon? I too had the same issue with some downloaded apps & had to delete as I didn't see any way of opening...
Pls click the green star at left if you find my post useful.
C3-00 V07.20 Devices since 1999 Motorolla A130 ETACS, MicroTAC ETACS, M3788, Accompli 008, C200 Nokia RinGoIII (NHX-7A) ETACS, 7250i, 3210, 5210, 6030, 3230, 2300, 2310, 3110c, 6300 Ericsson KF788 TDMA, A1018s Sony Ericsson K510 Samsung SGH-600, C210, GT-C3200 Blackberry 7130g
Please use plain text.
Sage
chromecat

I had to delete and redownload/reinstall all my apps after the upgrade. After that, the apps worked. 

I tried to restore the apps from a backup made before the upgrade, but neither of them worked.

(This way I lost one app that was removed from OVI store meanwhile).

Nokia Lumia 520 3046.0000.1329.2001 RM-914
Nokia Asha 302 V15.09 22-05-13 RM-813
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
SHAQ1982

I have the same problem with my Nokia C3, because of some virus threat i restore my phone all settings. Then I again configure GPRS settings and after that some applications are not working which i downloaded from OVI like facebook chat and ovi. Error message: Unable to connect please try again.

Please help me on the same. I want to run facebook chat; its necessary

Please use plain text.
jewata

I have tried * # 7780 # and reinstall the app but the app still like that,.,
but if I download from the ovi the app is works and if not from ovi the app does not work,.,
I know why.,., because if we are downloaded from other site (not from ovi) the app isn't have certificate.,.,
but until now I cann't find solve of the problem.,., T_T

thnx
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
yvette011688

after downloading the facebook application on my phone, I've gpt this error message "Class Not Found
java/lang/ClassNotFoundException/com/moblica/client/ClientMain
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
SmHearts

Help me out i also wana run facebook and facebook chat. Same problem....: application error, details : class not foung..java/lang after mah ph. Update :/
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Davinder2kin

Download the apps through pc & just copy paste it on phone
it works for me
Please use plain text.